1. If the need for a return has been identified, whether due to AAG I.T Services Limited (referred to jointly as “AAG” for this Returns Policy) error, Customer error and or Vendor error, this needs to be reported to AAG within 3 working days of receipt of delivery.
2. If any good(s) are ordered in customer error: AAG will require authorisation from the Vendor for the good(s) supplied before accepting a return(s).
3. If the packaging of the good(s) is opened your return(s) may be rejected, subject to the Vendor’s terms and conditions.
4. If a return(s) is an AAG error, this will be collected free of charge and a credit will be applied to the Customer’s account.
5. If an advanced replacement is required, then AAG will arrange for this to be completed, subject to availability. Before an advanced replacement will be approved, signed confirmation via the AAG electronic signature tool will be required from the Customer ensuring that the original good(s) delivered will be returned.
6. Any good(s) received by AAG without a valid Returns Number will be returned to the Customer.
7. Any good(s)/packaging that are delivered in a damaged condition, must be signed for with the courier as damaged on delivery. AAG must be notified within 2 working days of the damaged condition.
8. If the return(s) is due to Customer error, the Customer will need to return the good(s), within 3 working days of the return(s) being issued back to AAG at the Customer’s own cost. If the good(s) are not returned to AAG within this time frame, AAG reserve the right to reject the claim.
9. If the return(s) has been confirmed to be a Customer error, the manufacturer’s packaging needs to be in pristine condition. If the manufacturer’s seal has been broken the good(s) will be returned to the Customer and payment in full will be required
10. AAG is not responsible for loss or damaged packages of good(s) that are being returned under our Returns Policy. Please insure your return and obtain a tracking number as a safeguard. AAG also recommend you utilise appropriate and adequate packaging when shipping your return(s) to avoid damage to the product.
11. P.O. Box addresses are NOT accepted for returns. You must provide us with a physical address to continue with our Returns Policy. If a P.O. Box is used, AAG will not be responsible for lost packages.
12. Damages, defects or missing goods must be reported within 5 business days of receipt of good(s).
13. International Customers are responsible for custom charges including, but not limited to, brokerage, taxes, duties and other fees.
14. Replacements are processed upon product availability.
15. Any personal data should be removed before returning products to AAG. AAG is not liable for loss or misuse of any personal data stored on returned products.
16. AAG will attempt to collect a return(s) from a Customer’s location a maximum of 3 times before the return is cancelled.